Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still Groundhog's day

Hi all, I have been extremely busy with my mundane life. Between work and applying for grad school my life has truly been consistently busy. University of Phoenix I wouldn't suggest but my final choices are between a university in fort lauderdale or Iowa really shooting for fort lauderdale. This week I am progressively feeling more and more like I need a vacation and I need a major change. Even though I am a manager I still feel a bit of I want more. Why stop and management why can't I be an executive before I turn 30. Really and truly I wish I could be a stylist and socialite full-time but I have no clue on how to attain this goal realistically. I also really want my non-profit organization to jump off so I can help troubled felons to achieve goals in life. I have so many dreams and avenues as to how I wish my life could go but.....where is it that God wishes I go? What brings me true happiness? What is my passion?

2 comments:

  1. someone once told me.. that you find your passion when its something that you can do for free and still be happy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to the comment before. Also when you follow your passion and the will of God he makes room and opens doors for that you would have never known. While he also makes sure you are provided you needs and wants.

    ReplyDelete