Monday, June 21, 2010

So its been a few weeks and I have been on the same path. Promising new revleation told to me by a customer at my job. She walks back in my job after I assisted her and she tells me God has a calling on my life. She also states that the business that I want to get in I need to do it and my mate is out there and he has weird eyes. So I think to myself first where is the man with the weird eyes???? After this thought being the first one on my mind I came to the realization as to why he's not here I need to put God first. Why did the man with the weird eyes pop in my head before the calling that God has on my life. Seek ye first the kingdom of God.... to be quite honest that was the first time I felt like maybe just maybe I am lonely. I never thought that before, I do long for someone to share my life with but I always tell myself its not a priority but maybe it is.... I was on the Internet and ran across 5 things I like in a women list that a attrative and succesful guy made and it made me feel like I need a list like that. Do you guys have this list??? I am a firm believer in you will just know when your soulmate comes along and you shouldn't settle for anyone other than that person. What if that soulmate comes with added baggage should I still be patient and wait or give up and say I'm not gonna wait on that???? What should I/we do???? I know what I'm gonna work on first and thats building back my personal relationship with God so I can hear him clearly. I don't really wanna focus so much on this but this is what's on my mind today. How many women and men out there really are lonely but either don't admit it or don' t know it. How many people lonely and have someone they sleep next to everyday????

2 comments:

  1. Tiki! I luv it! Have you read the book I shared with you a few months ago? I think we need to read it together...*Just a thought* ~T Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Tiki you have me over here thinking hard..it's like you jump into my head...

    ReplyDelete