Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday

Today I discovered I am living the same day everyday of my life. There seems to be no excitement, no variation. Everyday I wake up single, somewhat successful and wanting more out of my life. What can I do to make it better? Is it this blog... is it twitter...school... IDK. What I do know is something has to give. I went to a local drug store and purchased personal journals but I thought about it and writing in those journals there is no accountability. Who will hold me responsible if I don't keep a promise or meet a deadline? Me? Well that hasn't worked for the many years of my life that I have been in exsistence with goals. I hope anyone reading this blog will hold me accountable for what I say and do. Help!!! Blog world I need you to help me become successful. Right now I am not sure how to define Success for me. Many define success as fame, power, money but me I wouldn't mind it but that is not how I define success. I know I want to be happy, live comfortably and help others but I know there is more in life.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from Tiki, I have just begun the walk towards success so I am with you. Keep your head up and one thing I learned follow your heart and passion it will not lead you wrong. I'm here with you! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun I will make my life mean something more than I ever imagined God has a plan but I have to find out what it is and follow it!

    ReplyDelete