Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'M BACK: Like T.I. the first time he got out! I'm not going back!

I've been gone for a while but due to popular demand I decided to come back and offer my opinion on life. Everyone who knows me understands why I left my blog I am still in a tremendous amount of pain but its a process. I believe it is only befitting I begin my blog with poem I wrote about the passing of my beautiful, intelligent, model sister Sarita KeShoan Jones. I love her and have always aspired to be like her, I miss her everyday but I think of her every second, minute and hour of the day.

Just can't stop thinking bout you...growing up just wanted to be just like you.
You were the buffer to my storms...always ensuring to shield me from harm.
A life without you I never thought I would knew...until the day u left I'm suddenly blue...

Your smile and laugh could warm the coldest heart...without you in my life I have an eternal broken heart.If I could turn back the hands of time I would be there to hold you while you lay dying...its hard for me to think... why someone so loving and so sweet had to go... it makes me weak. Don't understand did she reach her peak? But I felt she had more time to seek. To be here for Kendall at least..I know we are only here for a time but I wish I had more time.. If I could be there for her final curtain call I know you said well done girl to heaven don't stall. For your purpose on earth is done...there's much more work in your father's arms.

Until we meet again I will catch every kiss from heaven, every hug from Kendall and listen for any words you send. I love you!!! I'm so happy I told you all the time when you were here!!!

Live with no regrets and love unconditionally are words to live by people.

I love you Sarita as I shed a tear know you are always in my heart and I promise to make you smile continuously in heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love it...XOXO I remember Sarita from NAHS. She was always very pleasant and humble, although we were not close. We became Facebook friends and I enjoyed talking with her online. Every once in a while I'd bump into her or her and you out and about, and she was always such a beautiful spirit. I was very saddened, confused, and distressed to hear of her passing. But I know for a fact that she is in Heaven as an angel watching over you all. Because she was definitely an angel on earth. God bless your family, you are continuously in my prayers. I follow both you and your brother on FB/Twitter...I admire your tenacity. You both are much stronger than you give yourself credit for. It is incredibly inspiring. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back blogging! This post is one word: AMAZING..I admire your strength.

    ReplyDelete