Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday

I'm back ladies and gentlemen! I have been working extremely hard for the MAN who ever that is but in reality I really want to work for the woMAN! That woman is myself! Over the course of the week I've had several interactions with people telling me to follow my dreams, do what's in my heart, do what your passionate about. I know my passion but how do I make it a career? This is what I ask myself everyday. This week though I have a great idea, one make it affordable and make sure my clientele feels like my service is something they need and/or must have, finally get out there and advertise my services. What is it you may ask...this will be revealed eventually. This blog will now document my day to day functions on my pursuit to my dream. I want to make my schedule, shop without looking at price tags, and travel without a suitcase. The latter of the three is one of my dreams in life, I want to wake up one day and say I want to go to Thailand for instance; fly there with no luggage and buy everything when I arrive. I want to live sporadically, not have to plan a vacation for six months to save for it, I'm over it! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! I know it is so cliche' but I want it all!!! I know God has a plan for me and I feel this can be incorporated in that plan I know it!! I'm thanking him in advance! I will have all the things I want in life for myself, my family and my friends! For all my twitter fiends #Leggoooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment